Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Sights from the field with Makerere University student groups...

When there is no time for long winded stories, pictures will have to suffice....






I will be off line until next week, traveling to the National Agricultural Show in Jinja tomorrow morning with a team of 30 farmers and 28 extension workers / community development assistants, learning about the wonders of bio-mass solar dryers, hybrid orange fleshed sweet potatoes, and improved apiary techniques...

5 comments:

Lilly said...

"While there is perhaps a province in which the photograph can tell us nothing more than what we see with our own eyes, there is another in which it proves to us how little our eyes permit us to see."
~Dorothea Lange

Tumwijuke Mutambuka said...

Great blog.

Thanks for the links to the student blogs. They make for interesting reading and I hope they can keep it going.

And I'm looking forward to your blogging on the Jinja Agricultural Show. It is one of those that have flown too far under the radar for several years and any innovations and ideas presented there are often missed.

-Ugandan Insomniac

Nathaniel Calhoun said...

you are not long winded.

Irima "Out of School Youth Group" said...

I love the photos, as they speak more than just words.

Anonymous said...

I love your blog so much, and there are just some differences with others'. Hope there will be more wonderful things in your blog. Happy every day!
-----------------------------
Dissertation Help