Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Pre-Uganda UNICEF Photoshoot

On a sunny day in New York, a few days before I left for Uganda, I was hustled into what I thought was a dusty closet at UNICEF Headquarters. Inside, I was shocked to hear Barry White crooning while Erica, a senior communications officer, gave her best "James Bond's Second Mistress" look. Daniel, one of the resident tech experts, shot away in what looked like a fully loaded, professional studio...


Very strange... Little did I know, I was next in line. I ran through my repertoire of stock poses, from 'thinking man' to 'angry Nigerian official looking for a bribe'... The results? Well, you can judge for your self...

1 comment:

Lilly said...

Very intriguing photos of yourself Sean!

If I were to guess what you were thinking....

photo 1: "Yeah, I am the shit."

photo 2: "Let's boogy doooown (with a southern accent)"

photo 3: "Did I hear you correctly? You would like for me to pose naked?"

photo 4: "Oooh that cheeseburger looks very scrumptious"